This is the long awaited DSP Board Upgrade for DENAFRIPS Pontus/Venus/Terminator DAC. If you own one of the DAC, you may buy one to upgrade. The upgrade not only added high-res formats support but also improved the sonic performance by another notch.
- New Improved Digital Signal Processing FPGA Code
- DSD1024, PCM1536 Supports On USB & I²S Input
- Proprietary USB Audio Solution via STM32F446 Advanced AMR Based MCU
- Licensed Thesycon USB Driver For Windows Platform
- Driverless On Mac & Linux
- Dual AES/EBU Input Supports
- Sharp/Slow Filters Option
- I²S Pinout Configuration
- I²S DSD Channel Swap Configuration
- DSD64-DoP On All Input
- DSD1024 On USB & I²S Input Only
- 24bits / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192KHz On All Input
- 1536kHz On USB & I²S Input
Sampling Mode: Non-Oversampling NOS / Oversampling OS
All new DACs shipped since April 2020 already comes with the latest DSP. You do not need to purchase this separately.